PLEASE LISTEN WITH HEADPHONES
ACT I : Oldboy’s 4K UHD Home Theater Review
- UHD SUHD Samsung 4K display
- Samsung 4K Blu-ray player
- 4K compatible Pioneer Receiver (it has Atmos)
- 4K Blu-ray Reviews:
- Watchman – looks better than BR…but not perfection
- Dr. Manhattan is beautiful
- The Revenant looks like perfection
- “Holy shit…Leo is right here”
Leonardo DiCaprio’s acceptance speech for the statue.
- Basketball Diaries, Boys life, Romeo + Juliet “Juliet!!!” (40:25)
- Batman V Superman looks great
- Oldboy on Batman V Superman Blu-ray in 3D: comparison between watching on 4K LG display and Samsung SUHD 55″ (Samsung sharper, LG lags a bit)
Dolby Atmos has taken the lead once again in the Home Theater work for next gen 4K physical media.
Oldboy Speakers: Definitive Technology
It appears films on UHD/4K Blu-ray Discs Will not have DTS Master audio but instead will feature Dolby Atmos.
What is UHD?
How is 2160P more than 1080P?
Image detailing resolution specs of 1080P, 4K & 8K
“Oh the whole fucking thing? The whole fucking thing man is fucking 10 then motherfucker.”
10 out of 10
Sounds to me like it’s a gasoline drenched, high-octane system.
American Werewolf In London : Restored
When asked what ultimate score his new:
- Samsung 55″ 4K SUHD TV
- Samsung UHD 4K Blu-ray Player
- Pioneer UHD, Dolby Atmos receiver
American Werewolf In London
An American Werewolf in London: Transformation Scene
John Landis and the tragic accident that occurred during filming of his segment of:
Twilight Zone: The Movie
Segments directed by:
- John Landis
- Steven Spielberg
- Joe Dante
- George Miller
Landis was filming his segment of the film when a helicopter accident occurred on set, claimed the lives of brilliant actor Vic Morrow, father to Jennifer Jason Leigh, and child actors Myca Dinh and Renee Shin-Yi Chen.
In the film Morrow plays a racist anti-Semite who is thrown directly into The Twikight Zone.
He is made to experience life as a Jew in the holocaust, as an African-American being hunted by the Ku Klux Klan and is a Vietnamese soldier in the Vietnam war.
It is during this act of the story that the accident occurred.
The script had Morrows character having a change of heart and desperately trying to save the lives of two young Vietnamese children.
To be rescued by helicopter the helicopter was hit by an explosive set off by the special-effects crew and was unable to stay steady. It plummeted into the lake where the three actors were killed.
Accident Details: Wikipedia